HomeMaker packages are for a team of two people for 4 or 8 hours. You can book as many or as few teams as you need.
Our terrific HomeMaker staff will unpack as directed by you on site, or you can brief them from afar if you are not at the property.
Should they finish unpacking before their working day is finished, they would be happy to undertake some wardrobe management, further organisation or some cleaning.
The full day teams work from 0900-1800 hours. Half days are for four hours from either 0900 or 1400 hours.
Full Day from £650 + VAT
Half Day from £400 + VAT
We may be able to accommodate different hours if requested. Weekends attract a surcharge.
Contact us today to make your move much less stressful!
Top Tips When Booking:
- HomeMaker teams should be booked to start when your removal firm has finished on site
- Ensure your removal team have moved all furniture and heavy items to the correct location; HomeMaker’s are there to unpack and dress your home
- We want to make your home look just as you want it – show us some photographs of your previous property so we can dress it in your style
- When a full day is booked, our teams have one hour of breaks during the day – unpacking is tiring work!
- Make sure you have arranged your box collection with your removal firm – this is normally included in your move price
- Let us know if you will want a sparkle clean when we are finished and we will send you a quote
Call +44 (0)20 7078 7554 or contact us to talk to one of The Organisers®.